Saturday, September 7, 2013

Real Mom Confession 9/7

Posted by Mac at 2:03 PM
I'm cranky today.

 And not the kind of cranky that goes away with chocolate and is entirely the fault of my monthly visitor.

 I'm cranky because my workout go cut short, I have three loads of laundry to do and it's college football Saturday.

I love football! I just wish I didn't have to watch it I between switching laundry, folding laundry and doing general house-wifey things. Why can't I just sit around with a beer and some chips and enjoy the game?

My dryer doesn't even have a buzzer. It's not like I can just get up when I hear it buzz... I have to actively listen for the darn thing to stop... Oh, so many first world problems!

Anyways, back to laundry and with luck, maybe ill get everything done before 7pm when USC plays!  Go Trojans!!

0 comments:

 

The Real Mom Crusade Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos