Friday, September 27, 2013

The scent of Fall

Posted by Mac at 2:26 PM
It's no secret. Fall is my favorite season. Maybe it's the return of football. It could be the sweater and tea weather. Or, more likely, it could be the return of pumpkin everything! 

Yes, that's most likely. I love pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin purée and just about anything that even remotely smells like pumpkin. I'm going to make pumpkin donuts next week and probably gain a few extra pounds. Oh, I'm not fooling anyone... I'm going to gain a lot of extra pounds and bake a ton of deliciously wonderful pumpkin treats!



I know I'm not alone on this. Who else indulges this season!? Come on, let's hear it! 

I'm on my way to get a pumpkin spice latte, anyone care to join me? 

1 comments:

Unknown on October 3, 2013 at 5:38 PM said...

Thank you so much for introducing me to PSL! My Starbucks GOLD CARD and I thank you. My wallet and thighs loathe you! Prior to your recommendation it was just a card and occasional visit. Now Gold and much to often for. Still loving your Blog!!

 

The Real Mom Crusade Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos