Monday, September 16, 2013

Real Mom Confession- Online Shopping

Posted by Mac at 10:58 AM
Do you shop online? I LOVE shopping online. The fact that I don't have to go to the store (or get dressed) is appealing. And I LOVE getting packages in the mail. Its like Christmas... only better because it comes more than once a year!

I recently found a new family of websites; diapers.com, soap.com, wag.com and my favorite, casa.com. There are more but these are the ones that I have ordered from. Imagine Walmart or Target, but totally online. Plus you can shop in your pajamas (some of us do that at Walmart anyway) and drink your coffee. Another plus is not having to waste gas, round up and dress your kids, and then tell them "no" to every tempting item at their eye level



Shipping is super fast (two day shipping on almost everything), although most orders arrive at my house in one day!

I just ordered a donut pan from casa.com and I am stoked to get it. I'm sure my hubby won't be. Just means more baked goods that are going to be laying around the kitchen to tempt him. I plan on making Pumpkin Spice donuts ASAP!! (My hubby and I joke that Pumpkin Spice is my favorite season, followed by baseball). I'll be sure to tell you all about once I get it, but I haven't received a single item that I have been unhappy with. Same brands that you know from local stores and same quality.

Check out these adorable pancakes I made with a pancake pan from Casa.com, You can get one too!!


I'm off to see if there is anything else I cant live without. In the meantime, you should check it out too and use code "SoapMAC" to save 20% off your first order on each website. That's 20% off up to 8 times, up to a maximum discount of $180!!!! AWESOME. Be sure to combine it with code "gocrazy" for free shipping for your first 90 days!!!


use code: SoapMAC
Shop health & beauty products, household essentials and more Buy Health & Beauty Products at Soap.com
New customers to Soap.com, Bookworm.com or other Quidsi sites only. $20 maximum discount. Subject to change or cancellation.

Nordic Ware Zoo Animal Pancake Pan

1 comments:

Unknown on September 16, 2013 at 11:16 AM said...

I love online shopping! I even sometimes do my grocery shopping online! Sam's club does something calls click 'n pull, so no wondering around for hours trying to find that one item! (I usually end up with 2 or more extra things when I wonder through the store.) Ultimately I end up better off just running to pick up my order!

 

The Real Mom Crusade Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos