Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Liqueur

Posted by Mac at 11:25 AM
I've written about my love for all things Pumpkin during this time of year. If the label says Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Pie, or even, Crap imitating pumpkin... I'm willing to give it try, at least once.

That my friends is how I came across this newest, delicious addition to my Fall Addiction! I came across this picture on Pinterest and just HAD to follow the link to see if such a thing existed...
And it does!!! Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur.


I checked online to see where it was sold and discovered that I could get it locally at BevMo. Great, but it's such a long drive and I really didn't want to go out just for one thing. I'd wait! (Did I really just say that?! I make special trips all the time for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. SO why in the world did I not want to make a special trip for this deliciousness???)

A few days later, I was at Target and just happened to see this beautiful bottle on an end cap. Nice marketing job, Target!! I picked up a bottle and opened it as soon as I got home.



I tried it on the rocks... and let me tell you, IT IS GOOD! Addictingly good. Wonderfully good. Simply amazing! In fact, I called my mom and told her NOT to buy a bottle because it is that good! I don't think she is going to take my advice though. And neither should you. You should go buy a bottle, or two! 

The next night, I tried it with some Whipped Cream vodka, like the blog picture I found suggested. It technically isn't a martini, but I read somewhere once that, "if you serve it in a martini glass, you can call it a martini." I did not. I had it in a rocks glass because really, the serving vessel does nothing for me. I drink my alcohol in whatever glass is handy! 
Anyway, It was good but not so good that I would do it again. Honestly, this stuff is perfect on its own. 

You're Welcome!


I hope you have a Safe and Fun Halloween tomorrow! What are you (or your kids) dressing as? LT is going to be Eep from the movie The Croods. She is VERY excited because she gets to have messy hair and get candy!

With Love,
Mac

0 comments:

 

The Real Mom Crusade Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos