Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Real Mom Confession - Time

Posted by Mac at 2:56 PM
Sorry I haven't posted anything for a week or so. I haven't been extra busy or anything. I just haven't been able to find time to sit down at the computer without my daughter climbing on my lap with her toys and pounding all over the keyboard. 

Just a little Tuesday afternoon reminder
Does anyone else have little ones who always know when you need to get something done, and do everything they can to get attention? 

I did find time today to have a long overdue play date with an awesome woman and her beautiful daughter. Yes, my blog had to wait a bit. But that's okay because the most important things in life are the things that make our children smile. And I saw a lot of smiles today. 

Can't wait for the next play date. Who's in?!

0 comments:

 

The Real Mom Crusade Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos