Friday, August 30, 2013

Confession 8/29

Posted by Mac at 11:02 AM
I'm a real mom. I forget birthdays that aren't for members of my immediate family. I pay most of our bills on time. I cook dinner most nights. And pick up some take out the other nights. I haven't actually brushed my hair in more than 12 hours. My daughters health is more important than mine. Baseball season is my second favorite season. Pumpkin spice season comes first. I don't need coffee in the mornings, but it does make me a nicer person. I have more cookbooks than I have actually cooked from. I have an addiction to Coach purses.

But above all, I always put my family first. And I always try my best. If I fail, at least I know that I gave it my all.

Xoxo,
Mac

I'm pretty sure the comments issue is fixed. Please use the contact form to let me know if you aren't able to comment. Thanks!

0 comments:

 

The Real Mom Crusade Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos