Monday, August 26, 2013

Confession of the Day - Getting Dressed

Posted by Mac at 10:35 AM
Thanks everyone for sticking with me during the first week of The Real Mom Crusade. I hope you have been enjoying my posts and I am thankful for each minute that you spend on my blog. Please continue to check back during the week for new confessions and blog posts. And don't forget to share with your friends via facebook, twitter and pinterest!

I will not (usually) be posting on weekends. I want to leave that time strictly to my family and I think you all can understand that.

Enough of the business, here's my confession for today... and it applies to EVERYDAY!




Does anyone else do this? I feel dressed up if I am wearing anything besides yoga pants!

2 comments:

Unknown on August 26, 2013 at 11:28 AM said...

Pajama Days are our favorite! Now that the kids are in school we also have "mental health days." A day away from school and everything else, spent in pj's and watching TV.

But as a Mom I often have yoga or running shorts days. But I have also found to many add to my waistline and depression. So I always make an attempt to do something constructive, like laundry...like I could ever skip a day of that.

Mac on August 29, 2013 at 3:38 PM said...

I love the idea of mental health days. Sometimes is so nice to disconnect from the outside world for a bit and just be a family.

 

The Real Mom Crusade Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos